P5 Cheung Hoi Yi Kam Tsz Ki Chan Wing Yi Ng Wai Man
P6 Law Jing Lam Lau Ching Sze Cheung Chun Hei Wu Hau Ying

2008 Creative Writing

( P1-P6 按圖瀏覽各班佳作 )

P1 P2 P3

P4 P5 P6

英文揮春設計

英文書法比賽得獎作品

Lam Kwan Wai (15) Mandy (18) Mak Ka Yui (25)
Lau Chiu Chi (18) Wong Lok Yi (30) Lau Chiu Chi (18)
Emily (32) Chan Ho Funy (2) Amy Tam (25)
Tammy (15) Chin Lok Mei (13) Marco (1)
Vicky (28) Lily (24) Cheung Ka Man (10)
Rainbow (10) Gordon (11) Mak Ka Yui (25)

Cherry (9) 樊俊彥 (12)  

QEF計劃:Reading to Write Right

WORKSHEET 11

Name. Chan Tsz Hin (2)
Class P.3 Faith
Title: A Visit to Ocean Park
Content:

Last week I went to Ocean Park. It was cloudy and windy. I saw two dolphins. They ate fish. I went back to school at 11 o'clock. I was sad.

Name. Wai Ting Lam (22)
Class P.3 Courtesy
Content:

Last week I went to Ocean Park. It was hot and sunny. I saw two dolphins. They jumped up into the pool. We went back to school at 11:15 am. I felt happy.

Name: Tse Yik Yan (20)
Class: P.3 Courtesy
Content:

Last week I went to Ocean Park. It was hot and sunny. I saw some dolphins. They jumped up and down and ate fish. I went back to school at ten o'clock. I felt happy.

Name: Mak Long Ying (17)
Class: P.3 Faith
Content:

Last week I went to Ocean Park. It was wet and cold. I saw two dolphins. They ate fish and jumped up. I went back to school at 11 o'clock. I was happy.

WORKSHEET 13

Name: Stephy Kwok (17)
Class: P.3 Love
Title: On the Beach
Content:

Last week, Biff and Chip went to the beach. They played on the sand. Then they looked at the go-karts and the boat. Soon they felt hungry. They went to buy ice-creams. They stood near the sea. They went home at five o'clock in the afternoon. They were happy.

Name: Ross Lo (23)
Content:

Last Sunday, Biff and Chip's father took them to the beach. They played on the sand. They went to the ice-cream car and bought some ice-creams. Then, they looked at the go-karts, stood in the sea and swam in the sea. But there was a shark in the sea. So, they rushed back to the beach. Suddenly, they found some shells. They were happy. Then, they played with the shells. They were naughty.

Name: Helen Chung (14)
Content:

Last week, Biff and Chip went to the beach with their father. They played on the sand. They ate ice-creams. Then, Biff looked at the boat and Chip looked at the donkeys. Biff and Chip played with the ball and slept with dad on the sand. They had a good time.

Name: Choi Hau Yi (4)
Content:

Biff and Chip played on the sand. They made a sandcastle. They went to get an ice-cream. Dad was asleep. Chip looked at the donkeys Biff looked at the boat. They looked at the go-karts.

WORKSHEET 14

Name: Elizabeth Chen (7)
Title: On the Sand
Content:

Biff and Chip went to the beach last week. Their dad went with them. They looked at the go-karts, played on the sand and looked at the donkeys. On that day, they were very happy.

Name: Wong Ho Yin (21)
Content:

Last week, Biff and Chip went to the beach. They went to swim. Their dad went with them. Biff and Chip put the sand on their dad. They went to get an ice-cream. They looked at the go-karts. They looked at the donkeys. They looked at the boat. They were happy.

Name: Bo Bo Chan (6)
Content:

Biff and Chip went to the beach last week. Their father went with them. They swam in the sea. They drank soft drinks. They ate ice-creams on the beach. They were happy.

WORKSHEET 17

Name: Jason Choi (10) 
Title: The Three Little Pigs
Content:

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs in the forest. They wanted to build three houses. The first little pig and the second little pig were lazy. They built two wooden houses. The third little pig built a brick house. The wolf knocked at the door of the little pigs. But the pigs did not open the doors. So the wolf blew the houses. But he could not blow the third little pig's house. So the other two pigs went to his house. The wolf climbed up the chimney and jumped down. But there was a pot under the chimney. It had a lot of hot water. So the wolf died. He could not eat the three little pigs. The pigs were happy.

Name: Helen Chung (14) 
Title: A Little Pig
Content:

Once upon a time, there was a pig in the forest. His name was Sam. He built a brick house. One day, a dog knocked at the door. Then, the dog asked Sam to go to the park together. Sam liked to play in the park very much. He was happy. They played in the park in the evening. They had a good time.

Name: Elizabeth Chen (7)
Content:

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. The first little pig built a house out of straw. The second little pig built a house out of bricks, but the third little pig did not build anything. He slept all the time. One day, a wolf knocked at the door of the first little pig, the wolf said, " Little pig, I am your friend. May I come in and take a rest?" But the first little pig said, " Not by my hair of my chinny-chin-chin." The wolf was angry. He blew out the house of the first little pig. The little pig ran and ran, he saw the second little pig, he ran into his house and said to the second little pig. "My brother, I am unhappy. The wolf blew out my house." The second little pig was not scared and he said. "My house is in the forest, the wolf could not find us." The third little pig saw the wolf and he was happy. He made friends with the wolf. But he ate him. The first little pig and the second little pig lived happily.

Name: Lam Siu Lai 
Content:

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs in the forest. They built houses. The first pig built a straw house. The second pig built a wooden house. The third pig built a brick house. The wolf knocked at the doors of the pigs. He blew out the first and the second pigs' houses, but he didn't eat the pigs.

Go to top